hbase-user mailing list archives

From "lk_hbase"<lk_hb...@163.com>
Subject too many connection to zookeeper from one regionserver
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 03:02:33 GMT
hi,all:
I'm useing hbase 1.2.3 zookeeper 3.4.9 hadoop2.7.3 for test . there is some table with few
data.
and I use Phoenix4.9 for hbase1.2 as JDBC level . recently I got too many connections error
, and I rise zookeeper's maxClientCnxns=300.
but few days later I got the error again.
and I fond one regionserver always create new connection to zookeeper. so I stop the regionserver.
then I found another
region will do the samething again ,always make new connection  to zookeeper. I don't know
why ?
and from the web site I found something unusual:

only one region server memstore keep growing(dev1). If I stop dev1 , another regionserver
maybe dev5 will be the same.??

2016-12-16

lk_hbase