hbase-user mailing list archives

From deepw <gemini.dee...@gmail.com>
Subject pre and postReplicateLogEntries from RegionServerObserver
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 02:52:01 GMT
We are trying to use the RegionServerObserver to track the current status of
Replication [for a specific set of tables only]. Based on some experiments I
see that the preReplicateLogEntries and postReplicateLogEntries gets called
on the slave cluster region server but not on the Master. The same
coprocessor is loaded on both master and slave cluster. We see the "start"
and the "stop" [from RegionServerObserver] functions being called correctly
on the Master but not the replication related functions.
Is this expected or are we missing something here.

Thanks
Deepak.