hbase-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Marzocchi <li...@marzocchi.net>
Subject Re: "Quickstart" on OmniOS/illumos not working, java eats CPU
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:16:27 GMT
I'm not 100% sure about the stack trace (not a developer myself), but I
searched online and used jstack:
http://pastebin.com/AT6pScBv

Additional info: after turning on DEBUG, the java process did not
immediately jump to 100% cpu as it used to do, it ramped up and it took
3 minutes to get there. It may however be a coincidence.

Hope this can help pinpointing the issue.

Olaf