hbase-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rolling upgrade with coprocessors
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 21:48:22 GMT
@Albert,

Just a heads up -- in my experience, when replacing a coprocessor jar
stored in HDFS (using an identical jar name), the new jar will not be
loaded (even if you disable/enable the table). Tracked here:

Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.