hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase 1.1.1 API documentation link
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 05:23:35 GMT
We do have an hbase book for 0.94 specially:
http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/book.html, and it might be a good question
that shall we supply similar website of different branches for user or
always require them to generate the site by themselves? Current hbase book (
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html) contains some new features only for 2.0
(plz correct me if I'm wrong) so might not be proper for all users to refer
to?

btw, if plan to use branch-1.1 release, I'd suggest to use versions later
than (including) 1.1.4 because of HBASE-14460 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-14460, which fixes performance
regression), JFYI @Rajeshkumar

Best Regards,
Yu