hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase rest custom authentication
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 14:14:35 GMT
>From RESTServer.java :

      if (conf.get(REST_AUTHENTICATION_TYPE) != null) {
        containerClass = RESTServletContainer.class;
        FilterHolder authFilter = new FilterHolder();
        authFilter.setClassName(AuthFilter.class.getName());
        authFilter.setName("AuthenticationFilter");
        return new Pair<FilterHolder, Class<? extends
ServletContainer>>(authFilter,containerClass);

So hbase.rest.authentication.type doesn't accept class name.

Can you tell us more about your Authentication Handler implementation ?

Thanks