hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Quickstart" on OmniOS/illumos not working, java eats CPU
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:28:42 GMT
bq. Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no saproc in
java.library.path

Was the jstack of version 1.7.0_101 ?
I used google and found:
http://umchee.blogspot.com/p/i-recently-needed-to-investigate.html

but it was about Java 1.5

You can use this command to find the commandline for hbase process
(replace 16059
with the new process Id):
ps aux | grep 16059

Then use the jstack from same path as java to capture stack trace:

Thanks