hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase on HDFS versus Cassandra
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:02:29 GMT
Hi Guys,

Used Hbase on HDFS reasonably well. Happy to to stick with it and more with
Hive/Phoenix views and Phoenix indexes where I can.

I have a bunch of users now vocal about the use case for Cassandra and
whether it can do a better job than Hbase.

Unfortunately I am no expert on Cassandra. However, some use case fit would
be very valuable.

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com