hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chand...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I achieve HBase row level atomicity?
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 17:57:04 GMT
Hi All

I have ETL process for inserting data into hbase for this I have spark jobs
which are responsible for reading data from kafka topics. so my question is
if I have some rowkey already exist in hbase and I have 3 spark job running
and they all try to update on same rowkey how hbase deal for atomicity?

for more understanding i have 3 rowkey coming from 3 seprate spark job and
all trying to update same rowkey which is already exist in hbase table.

[image: Inline image 1]

luv all