hbase-user mailing list archives

From Thiruvel Thirumoolan <thiru...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Favored nodes
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 01:41:43 GMT
Hi Bryan,
AFAIK, no one uses the V1 version of FavoredNodes. We will be submitting our changes and enhancements
to 2.0 and umbrella jira is HBASE-15531. If you have any questions/ideas/expectations, please
post on the jira. Thanks!
-Thiruvel

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 6:57:11 AM PST, Bryan Beaudreault <bbeaudreault@hubspot.com>
wrote:Hello,

I'm wondering if the favored nodes implementation in HBase 1.2-cdh5.9 is
ready or documented anywhere. I can't find anything official, but there are
plenty of class files that look to work with it.  I know Yahoo has recently
renewed development on a V2 version, but does the V1 work?

Thanks!