hbase-user mailing list archives

From big data <bigdatab...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError when count hbase table
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:43:47 GMT
I've adjusted the jvm xmx in hbase-env.xml, now in hbase shell, count
runs well.

But java client still crashes because :

Caused by: com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol
message was too large.  May be malicious.  Use
CodedInputStream.setSizeLimit() to increase the size limit.

I've browsed apache's jira, but still don't know how to call
CodedInputStream.setSizeLimit()  in client side.

在 16/10/19 下午6:38, Jean-Marc Spaggiari 写道: