hbase-user mailing list archives

From Dima Spivak <dimaspi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hbase Row key lock
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:50:58 GMT
If your typical use case sees 50 clients simultaneously trying to update
the same row, then a strongly consistent data store that writes to disk for
fault tolerance may not be for you. That said, such a use case seems
extremely unusual to me and I'd ask why you're trying to update the same
row in such a manner.

--
-Dima