hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chand...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase cluster not getting UP one Region server get down
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 05:15:16 GMT
Hi All
Can any one help me to figure out the root cause I have 4 node cluster and
one data node get down , I did not understand why my Hbase Master not able
to get up

I have belo log

ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.ServerNotRunningYetException: Server is
not running yet
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.checkServiceStarted(HMaster.java:2296)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.MasterRpcServices.isMasterRunning(MasterRpcServices.java:936)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.protobuf.generated.MasterProtos$MasterService$2.callBlockingMethod(MasterProtos.java:55654)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcServer.call(RpcServer.java:2170)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.CallRunner.run(CallRunner.java:109)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor.consumerLoop(RpcExecutor.java:133)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ipc.RpcExecutor$1.run(RpcExecutor.java:108)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks
Manjeet

--
luv all