hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Query :] hbase rebalancing the data after adding new nodes in cluster
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:38:12 GMT
Hi Jean,

I recreated the table as same I create befor and I disabled it droped it
and run Major compaction and after that i again re create the table at this
time I got above message

below is my table create command

create 'TEST_TABLE','C1',{ NAME => 'C1', COMPRESSION => 'SNAPPY' }
alter 'TEST_TABLE', { NAME => 'C1', DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING => 'FAST_DIFF' }

Thanks
Manjeet

--
luv all