hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Carroll <phobos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase restart without region reassigning
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:00:44 GMT
How are you restarting the cluster? From my experience a graceful rolling
restart retains locality.

For each regionserver (one at a time) run the graceful restart script to
retain local blocks. The master configuration option you specified only
works on a full cluster reboot (or master reboot)

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 8:26 AM Alexander Ilyin <alexander@weborama.com>