hbase-user mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Zeppelin using Spark to access Hbase throws error
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2016 01:34:56 GMT
Hmm, I don't think I have seen this error specifically, but it is possible the error is caused
by config not getting loaded (e.g. Not in classpath) - you might wan to check if it might
be the case and if there is any sign of that in the logs.

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 2:14 PM -0700, "Mich Talebzadeh" <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com<mailto:mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com>>