hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 02:14:54 GMT
Congratulations Stephan...!! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Enis Söztutar [mailto:enis@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 2:28 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org; hbase-user
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Stephen Yuan Jiang joins Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to announce that Stephen has accepted our invitation
to become a PMC member of the Apache HBase project.

Stephen has been working on HBase for a couple of years, and is already a committer for more
than a year. Apart from his contributions in proc v2, hbck and other areas, he is also helping
for the 2.0 release which is the most important milestone for the project this year.

Welcome to the PMC Stephen,
Enis