hbase-user mailing list archives

From Arulanand <arul_anand_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Endpoint coprocessor performance issue
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:53:44 GMT
I had written to an end point coprocess which take in an Request object and
builds an Multi Range filter scan. This scan is executed  and results are
aggregated and sent back. Performance of the co processor is very slow. I am
able to get the result back.. but it takes 2 minutes. I am able to find the
response too slow message in logs. I am not able to figure out the issue.
Any pointers to proceed in troubleshooting the issue to proceed forward.
Thanks in Advance.

for (String serviceName : instances) {
					String startRowKey = serviceName + rowKeySeparator +
request.getStartTime();
					String endRowKey = serviceName + rowKeySeparator +
request.getEndTime();
					ranges.add(new RowRange(Bytes.toBytes(startRowKey), true,
Bytes.toBytes(endRowKey), false));
				}

				rangeFilter = new MultiRowRangeFilter(ranges);

				Scan scan = new Scan();

				FilterList filterList = new
FilterList(FilterList.Operator.MUST_PASS_ALL);
				if (rangeFilter != null)
					filterList.addFilter(rangeFilter);
scan.setFilter(filterList);
internalScanner = regionCoprocessorEnv.getRegion().getScanner(scan);
//Process the results