hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Dima Spivak joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2016 12:48:57 GMT
Congratulations Dima...!!

our invitation to become a committer and PMC member on the Apache HBase project. Dima has
been an active contributor for some time, particularly in development and contribution of
release tooling that all of our RMs now use, such as the API compatibility checker. Dima has
also been active in testing and voting on release candidates. Release voting is important
to project health and momentum and demonstrates interest and capability above and beyond just
committing. We wish to recognize this and make those release votes binding. Please join me
in thanking Dima for his contributions to date and anticipation of many more contributions.