hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kang Minwoo <minwoo.k...@outlook.com>
Subject How to deal OutOfOrderScannerNextException
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:46:46 GMT
Hello Hbase users.

While I used hbase client libarary in JAVA, I got OutOfOrderScannerNextException.

Here is stacktrace.

------

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Failed after retry
of OutOfOrderScannerNextException: was there a rpc timeout?
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.AbstractClientScanner$1.hasNext(AbstractClientScanner.java:94)
------

This error was ocured by using scan method.
When I used Hbase shell, it is no any exception.
But In java client It is occured OutOfOrderScannerNextException when using scan. (get method
is find.)

If someone know how to deal OutOfOrderScannerNextException, Please share your knowledge.
It would be very helpful.

Yours sincerely,
Minwoo