hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fully distributed mode on Windows
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2016 12:03:08 GMT
You probably shouldn't be using Windows servers for this. For example,
Cloudera doesn't list any version of Windows at all as a supported OS:

http://www.cloudera.com/documentation/cdh/5-0-x/CDH5-Requirements-and-Supported-Versions/cdhrsv_os.html

You'd almost certainly be better off setting up a few Linux VMs on those
servers and running it that way.