hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase Row key lock
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 09:08:54 GMT
Hi Dima

Thanks for your reply its useful for me, My concern is that I have very
frequent get/put opration using spark Hbase connector so i wan tto make
sure if
my any rowkey was in progress for update and another client try to update
it will not impact, mean I want to know if hbase deal on serverside rowkey
level locking

Thanks
Manjeet

--