hbase-user mailing list archives

From Igor Berman <igor.ber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shaded client for 0.94x
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 06:29:58 GMT
Hi
thanks for suggestion. I've seen this, but it's talking about how to run
Hbase server on top of hadoop2, isn't it?
My case is that I have already running Hbase0.94 cluster on top of
hadoop1(and I can't touch it)

I need to work with hadoop2(e.g. hdfs filesystem) and hbase0.94(client code
put/get etc) from the same java code