hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: help, try to use HBase's checkAndPut() to implement distribution lock
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 16:14:39 GMT
Why do you want to lock a whole table Ming Liu? Your throughput will go to
zero while the write lock is held. Is this ok by you?

On TableLockManager, it is marked @InterfaceAudience.Private, which from
the refguide[1], means "...for HBase internal use only."

St.Ack

1. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.client.api.surface