hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kristoffer Sjögren <sto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase + OpenTSDB POC setup ...
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:13:39 GMT

Try to find a docker image. Possibly one that contain both HBase and
OpenTSDB. This will get you started in minutes.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Kulkarni, Suyog <Suyog_Kulkarni@csx.com> wrote:
>       Hi,
>       I am very new to both HBase and OpenTSDB and I just subscribed to this user-list.
I am starting a POC to setup and use HBase and OpenTSDB for a sample use case. A predictive
analytics application will consume the data stored in HBase via OpenTSDB.
>       Is there a good step-by-step document that I can use to set up the environment?
What other resources are available that would be helpful in setting things up quickly? I am
currently planning to install this on stand-alone VM(s) and not on a Hadoop cluster but would
eventually like to migrate this over to a cluster.
>       Thanks,
>       Suyog Kulkarni
>       CSX Technology – Big Data & Advanced Analytics
>       Email: suyog_kulkarni@csx.com
> This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination,
distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender
and CSX accept no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this

View raw message