hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Porunov <alexandr.poru...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase federated cluster for messages
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 18:51:51 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure how to do it but I have to configure federated cluster with
hbase to store huge amount of messages (client to client) (40% writes, 60%
reads). Does somebody have any idea or examples how to configure it?

Of course we can configure hdfs in a federated mode but as for me it isn't
suitable for hbase. If we want to save message from client 1 to client 2 in
the hbase cluster then how hbase know in which namespace it have to save
it? Which namenode will be responsible for that message? How we can read
client messages?

Give me any ideas, please

Sincerely,
Alexandr