hbase-user mailing list archives

From Alexandr Porunov <alexandr.poru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase federated cluster for messages
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 20:22:46 GMT
No. There isn't. But I want to figure out how to configure that type of
cluster in the case if there is particular reason. How facebook can handle
such a huge amount of ops without federation? I don't think that they just
have one namenode server and one standby namenode server. It isn't
possible. I am sure that they use federation.