hbase-user mailing list archives

From Adam Davidson <adam.david...@bigdatapartnership.com>
Subject Re: hbase java change baseZNode
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 10:39:29 GMT
Hi Kevin,

when creating the Configuration object for the HBase connection
(HBaseConfiguration.create()), you often need to set a number of properties
on the resulting object. The one you require in this case is
'zookeeper.znode.parent'. Set that to 'hbase' and that should fix this
particular problem, though you may find other properties may need
attention. I believe it is all documented in the main Apache HBase docs.

Regards,
Adam

--

*We're hiring!*
 Please check out our current positions *here*

*NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER*

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from
your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

Business Address: Eagle House, 163 City Road, London, EC1V 1NR. United
Kingdom
Registered Office: Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE. United
Kingdom
Big Data Partnership Limited is a company registered in England & Wales
with Company No 7904824