hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Kennedy <...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Hbase + OpenTSDB POC setup ...
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:13:29 GMT
Suyog,

This may be a very good start:
http://opentsdb.net/setup-hbase.html

Good luck..

Respectfully,
Sean

----- Original Message -----

From: "Suyog Kulkarni" <Suyog_Kulkarni@csx.com>
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:02:58 AM
Subject: Hbase + OpenTSDB POC setup ...

Hi,

I am very new to both HBase and OpenTSDB and I just subscribed to this user-list. I am starting
a POC to setup and use HBase and OpenTSDB for a sample use case. A predictive analytics application
will consume the data stored in HBase via OpenTSDB.
Is there a good step-by-step document that I can use to set up the environment? What other
resources are available that would be helpful in setting things up quickly? I am currently
planning to install this on stand-alone VM(s) and not on a Hadoop cluster but would eventually
like to migrate this over to a cluster.

Thanks,

Suyog Kulkarni
CSX Technology – Big Data & Advanced Analytics
Email: suyog_kulkarni@csx.com

This email transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain CSX privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the intended addressee. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email by anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately delete it and notify sender at the above CSX email address. Sender and CSX accept
no liability for any damage caused directly or indirectly by receipt of this email.