hbase-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli - Diennea <enrico.olive...@diennea.com>
Subject Re: Accessing different HBase versions from the same JVM
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 07:26:19 GMT
Thank you Dima for your quick answer.

Do you think that it would be possible to create a shaded version of the 0.94  client (with
all the dependencies) and let it live inside the same JVM of a pure 1.2.2 client ?

My real need is to copy data from a 0.94 cluster to a new 1.2.2 installation, but temporary
continuing to read from 0.94 in order not to provide down time

what is the best way to copy data from a 0.94 cluster to a new cluster of different hbase
major versions ?

can you give me some link ?

Thanks
Enrico