hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Goswami <nitin....@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Inconsistencies in HBase
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 14:26:10 GMT
I have a multi-node HBase (1.1.2) setup with multiple tables and each table
has multiple regions. I have started getting lots of inconsistencies on
running hbck command since few days.

I have tried running hbck command with -repair, -fixAssignments, -fixMeta
and -fixHdfsHoles options separately multiple times but every time the
command timeout.

I have also tried to run "assign <region_name>" command on hbase shell but
it didn't help. The data is important for me and I don't have any backup of
this data.

Does anybody know, how can this be  fixed?