hbase-user mailing list archives

From Igor Berman <igor.ber...@gmail.com>
Subject Shaded client for 0.94x
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 20:04:40 GMT
Hi all,
I have old hbase cluster 0.94x that I need to write some data to. The
problem is that my setup already contains hadoop2 jars in classpath(the
natural cluster is hadoop2x). I've found hbase-shaded-client project that
could help me, but it seems that it started from hbase 1x
I thought about using Thrift api(hoping it won't create classpath collision
problems)
another option would be to prepare shaded client from 0.94x. Is it possible?
Any pointers to previous such work?

any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Igor