hbase-user mailing list archives

From buddyhbase hbase <buddyhb...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Running Hbase java tests under “test” folder for specific/remote hbase server(hbase 1.2.1)
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:34:46 GMT
Awaiting your help here, Thanks.

________________________________
From: buddyhbase hbase
Sent: 12 July 2016 12:40:56
To: user@hbase.apache.org; dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Running Hbase java tests under “test” folder for specific/remote hbase server(hbase
1.2.1)

Hi,

I could see lot of Java tests under test folder of each hbase modules, ex: ~/src/hbase-1.2.1/hbase-client/src/test
, Now when I run this with mvn test it will spawn a local Hbase server and run the tests against
it, but I would want to give the configuration of deployed hbase server(hbase-site.xml) to
these tests, so that it could test the deployed server, is there a way ?

Please let me know, Thanks

hbasebuddy