hbase-user mailing list archives

From iain wright <iainw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache of region boundaries are out of date.
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 19:47:57 GMT
That caching mechanism is in the phoenix world, you may want to cross post
on their list: https://phoenix.apache.org/mailing_list.html

Based on this PHOENIX-2599
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-2599>, there may be
a SKIP_REGION_BOUNDARY_CHECK flag available in 4.7, but you'll likely want
to hash out this problem and confirm it before forcing the skip

Be sure to drop them the version info for your stack, frequency of the
problem, if you can reproduce consistently, when it started, etc.

--
Iain Wright

This email message is confidential, intended only for the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is privileged, exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, do
not disclose or disseminate the message to anyone except the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by return email, and
delete all copies of this message.