hbase-user mailing list archives

From karthi keyan <karthi93.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Show Regions list with both HostName and FQDN
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:30:36 GMT
In my HBase cluster i have* only one* *RegionServer*. In the Web UI it
displays Regionserver count as *2* with Hostaname and FQDN of same machine
as below

[image: Inline image 1]

Initially no Region were allocated state=PENDING_OPEN  because it refers
the node with FQDN- RegionServer.

HBase- 1.1.5 on windows platform .
in %HBASE_HOME%/conf/regionservers file having region with FQDN of the
machine .
in hbase-site.xml all values are configured with FQDN of the machine.

I think this issue will be related to DNS resolution.

Could any one  guide me to Resolve this issue??

-Karthik