hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted <r6squee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what causes "Memst oreFlusherChore requesting flush" messages?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 21:30:03 GMT
so what you're saying is that everyone will see at least 1 of those lines
roughly every hour no matter what, and under higher load you'll see it when
ever limits are hit for either WAL or Memstore causing flushes.

So by the sounds of it, it's perfectly normal to be seeing a slew of those
in the log files and they can more or less be safely ignore.

thanks.

--
Ted.