hbase-user mailing list archives

From Heng Chen <heng.chen.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any way to release rpc handler when all handlers are occupied by big request.
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 03:35:43 GMT
Currently,  we found sometimes our RS handlers were occupied by some big
request. For example, when handlers  read one same big block from hdfs
simultaneously,  all handlers will wait, except one handler do read block
from hdfs and put it in cache, and other handlers will read the block from
cache.  At this time, RS fall in stuck mode.  And i have to restart the RS
to recover.

Is there any way i can release the handlers and reject the same request?