hbase-user mailing list archives

From Bin Wang <binwang...@gmail.com>
Subject Big Data Developer for Arrow Electronics (Englewood,Colorado)
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 23:07:00 GMT
Hi HBase mailling list,

This is a non-technical question but please let me know if I should post it
somewhere else.
I really don't think any place other than the HBase mailling list will be a
better place to post this type of question.

The Arrow Big Data team desperately is seeking for a talented backend
developer who really knows and loves HBase and API design.

Here
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/join-arrow-big-data-team-bin-wang?trk=pulse_spock-articles>
is a post that I shared on my linkedin and here
<https://career4.successfactors.com/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=Arrow&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_US&site=VjItbUVvaVFkMnZMYXh2TmxuekE5Wmx3dz09&career_job_req_id=86961&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&_s.crb=v6qeQav7hbrI5EoMU7Gwo2zr70k%3d>
is where you can learn more about this job and submit an application.

Feel free to repost and share this with your friend and we are looking
forward to hearing back from you!

Best regards,

Bin