hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 18:30:05 GMT
On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy