hbase-user mailing list archives

From ashish singhi <ashish.sin...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 12:44:13 GMT
Congratulations!

Regards,
Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Purtell [mailto:apurtell@apache.org]
Sent: 27 May 2016 00:00
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Cc: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail Antonov has accepted
our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase project. Mikhail has been an active
contributor in many areas, including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions to date and anticipation
of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

--
Best regards,