hbase-user mailing list archives

From WangYQ <wangyongqiang0...@163.com>
Subject Re: Re: how to make a safe use of hbase
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 15:28:24 GMT
I have 2 goals
1. protect 60010 web page
2. control the access to hbase,  such as read and write
for example, when want to access hbase, must have the correct password

thanks

On 2016-05-17 22:04 , Ted Yu Wrote:

Is your goal to protect web page access ?

Take a look at HBASE-5291.

If I didn't understand your use case, please elaborate.

Use user@hbase in the future.

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:02 AM, WangYQ <wangyongqiang0617@163.com> wrote:
in hbase, if we know zookeeper address, we can write and read hbase
if we know hmaster's address, we can see 60010 page

how can we make a safe use of hbase
such as, if we want to see 60010, to write/read hbase, we must have the correct password,
like linux