hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted <r6squee...@gmail.com>
Subject cluster replication and version compatibility
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 21:55:26 GMT
Hi I'm thinking of setting up cluster replication in hbase, I didn't find
any information on version compatibility though, as in between the
clusters. Is there any information on that?

i.e. can i replicate from 0.94 to a 1.2.1 cluster?

The reason I'd want to is to perform an upgrade at the same time adverse to
an import / export which would be my other option.

Also for maintenance reasons it would be good to know if I always had to
upgrade both clusters at the exact same time or if they can be delayed.

anyone know anything about this?
Cheers.
--
Ted.