hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowl...@kev009.com>
Subject Re: Balancing reads and writes
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:38:07 GMT
Yeah here's the config I ended up with.  Out of the box it had really
severe blocking for write bursts, reads are much better with this and
handlers turned up a bit:

  <!-- Read perf:  split reads from writes in the call queue -->
  <!-- We could probably keep reads and scans on same queues but it
triggers startup bug (HBASE-14252) -->
  <!-- Increase the number of queues to threads for less contention
(default 0.1) -->

Regards,
Kevin