hbase-user mailing list archives

From Neelesh <neele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sources Of HBase Client Side Latency
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 06:14:35 GMT
We have very similar issues with HBase 1.1.2, especially around splits. It
takes several minutes at times. We use phoenix with two global indexes and
we know that compounds the issue a bit, but about 95% of inserts take <
50ms (with index writes included), but the remaining 5% are wild from 100ms
to tens of minutes at times