hbase-user mailing list archives

From WangYQ <wangyongqiang0...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: single thread threadpool for master_table_operation
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:16:08 GMT
i want to remove all cp of all tables in hbase
so i disable tables concurrently, and then modify tables
for hundreds of tables, remove all cp costs 30 miniutes,  is not so fast

so, i want to speed the whoe process. and will never create/enable tables in the future

after examine the code, i want ot increase the  pool size for master_table_operation

but not sure if there are any problems.

thanks..