hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel" <dan...@abde.me>
Subject Thrift Server: How to increase "max worker threads" and "max queued requests"
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:05:37 GMT
Hi, I find that the Thrift server will stop responding (the request hangs until timeout) when
the number of concurrent requests reaches several hundred.

I guess the problem is related to "max worker threads" and "max queued requests", according
to the following console output on Thrift start:

2016-03-17 12:05:08,514 INFO  [main] thrift.ThriftServerRunner: starting TBoundedThreadPoolServer
on /0.0.0.0:9090     with readTimeout 60000ms; min worker threads=16, max worker threads=1000,
max queued requests=1000

I'd like to know how to increase "max worker threads" and "max queued requests", but cannot
find them in the documentation.

Thanks for any hint.

Daniel