hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: why Hbase only split regions in one RegionServer
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:18:02 GMT
 Balancer is not moving regions that are compacting, right? He is just
pusing to much load on a non splitted table that will keep splitting and
compacting like crazy until balancer get a chance to get in action.

Pre-split / Balance. Problem solved.

Jack, when the ingestion of data is done, is the table balancing? Any other
table on the cluster? How many regions per region server?

JMS