hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase procedure
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 15:45:17 GMT
The procedure in this context is different from RDBMS stored procedure.
In flush(), you would see:

    execProcedure("flush-table-proc", tableName.getNameAsString(),

      new HashMap<String, String>());

In MasterFlushTableProcedureManager.java :

  public static final String FLUSH_TABLE_PROCEDURE_SIGNATURE =
"flush-table-proc";

The above is returned by getProcedureSignature().

See the javadoc for MasterProcedureManager to get some idea of what
globally barriered procedures are.

FYI