hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Spark on Hbase
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 19:00:09 GMT
Hi Rachana!

Better support for Spark users who wish to interact with HBase hasn't made
it into an HBase release yet. It's still in our development area awaiting
the last few touches before it makes it into our release line. Our last
goal was to get it into the upcoming HBase 1.3.

If you are relying on some intermediate solution from a vendor, you should
check with that vendor's support or community area.

--
busbey