hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shushant Arora <shushantaror...@gmail.com>
Subject use of hbase client in application server
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 10:12:36 GMT
I have a requirement to use long running hbase client in application server.

1.Do I need to create multiple HConnections or single Hconnection will work?
2. DO I need to check whether Hconnection is still active before using it
to create Htable instance.
3.DO I need to handle region split and regionserver changes while using
Hconnection or are they handled automatically.
4.Whats the use of thread pool in Htable instance.
ExecutorService threadPool;
HTable h = new HTable(conf, Bytes.toBytes("tablename"), threadPool);

Thanks!